Here is our Ed Tech Power Point presentation we presented in class today. I really enjoyed this group project because it made me realize how beneficial using video analysis in high school sport and PHE settings can be.

As a future educator I would definitely be open to using one of these apps if the school that I taught at allowed it, and also funded it. Some apps can be quite expensive but I think it would be worth it, and like we mentioned in the powerpoint it can add some variety into your classroom that could make it more engaging.

I really enjoyed working with my group members throughout this semester. We collaborated effectively with one another, and were open minded about any idea with each other. Another strength of our group was our organization skills. I think the main reason why we were so organized was because of TrelloTrello is  a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process.